The CSC Committee of seven (four active) individuals represented diverse outlooks and experiences, but we shared a common appreciation of the richness and depth of the Seth Material and this is reflected in the eleven conferences we created.
- We were family, both as a committee and as a full conference.
- We came together to explore consciousness and the ideas of the Seth material and to spend time with others who were like minded.
- Our conference was a supremely co-operative venture involving everyone in attendance.
- Our gatherings were about fun, life, and love.
- We came together to share the material, our ways of using it in every day life, and what it meant to each of us.
- With love, we tred to create an experience that offers value fulfillment to each attendee.
- We emphasized "interaction time for the attendees" -- with meals, breaks, etc.
- We sought to balance our offerings, while avoiding personal agendas.